We are a family of interior brands, driven by our desire to make spot-on interior products available to everyone. Born in the Netherlands and located in Westzaan, just north of Amsterdam, we pride ourselves on our pragmatic nature and down-to-earth Dutch mindset. Together we offer unbeatable value through an optimal combination of design, quality, price and service; whilst ensuring we treat our planet with the utmost respect. Our goal is to enable people from all over the world to be inspired and to express their own personal interior style with the help of the different brands within our portfolio. Zuiver Group encompasses the brands: Zuiver, Dutchbone, Bold Monkey and Banne, in addition to a white label collection. From our humble start more than twenty years ago, the Zuiver Group has become a global player in the interior industry. Our collections are currently sold in over 80 countries globally, with almost one thousand points of sale worldwide. Every day our team of almost 100 dedicated and talented people designs and develops new products and collections. We sell our collections to leading retail partners across the globe, ensure our products arrive at their intended destination on time, create inspiring interior content and develop striking marketing campaigns. We’re very proud to have all this expertise under one roof at our Headoffice in Westzaan, where we have a job offer for:
Sales support specialist France
In your job you will be dealing with our customers (B2B client management) in France, so it is important that you have an excellent command of the French language, both verbally and in writing. In France there are 5 account managers (remote) and at the office you have one direct French colleague. Once a week you have a team call with the account managers and the Head of Ecommerce B2B and you know how to find each other easily for daily operations by mail or phone. You are not afraid of challenging situations and you think in terms of solutions, always keeping in mind the best possible service for your customer.
Your tasks as Sales Support specialist
- Answer B2B questions by phone and mail. You are the central point of contact for both our customers and the account managers
- Provide advice to our customers based on your product knowledge and the needs of the customer.
- Take care of all orders and check whether the orders are operationally correct in the system and can be smoothly transferred to the logistics department.
- You will also be in charge of the planning. You will make sure that the orders are delivered in the right place at the right time.
- Act as the first point of contact for the account managers
For this role you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You speak native French and professional English. Do you also master Dutch, perfect, but not necessary.
- You live in the Netherlands, in the region of Amsterdam.
- You have work experience in a customer service, sales support or back office position and you have completed mbo or hbo education.
What we offer:
- You can work 32-40 hours per week.
- A nice salary that is based on your work experience.
- 25 vacation days.
- Laptop to use in the office and when you are working from home.
- Work from home policy.
- Pension plan.
- Travel allowance.
- Workout in our gym and join our sports classes.
Are you excited to join us? Please send us your resume and motivation to email@example.com at the attention of Daniël den Boer, Head of E-commerce B2B.